We were in Barcelona from February 27th until March 2nd to present Mobapi at Mobile World Congress. The 2017 edition was as exciting as expected!
Third edition for Mobapi
The team Mobapi was already there in 2015 and in 2016 to get feedback on the platform still under construction at that time. We explained you last month why we were eager to go back there.
Our service was launched 6 months ago, so we wanted to initiate our international development by a presence on the largest conference in the world dedicated to mobile technologies! Nothing more!
Meetings, demos and jamón
For this edition, more than 108 000 professionals from all around the world were there: 208 countries were represented, and 2 300 companies were introducing their innovations. This was a great opportunity for us to meet the giants of the sector, to face the realities of the international market, and to feel the current trends.
We were this year again on the French Tech Pavilion, a good way for us to meet and discuss with other French start-ups.
Here is a quick conclusion of this event…
- We made demos of the product to more than 100 people.
- We spoke English, Spanish, French Quebec, Brasilian, Corean, and even Russian (In my dreams!).
- We met companies operating in various fields: distribution, telcos, SSII, agencies, IOT, ERP, investment funds… Mobapi knows how to adapt!
- We recorded interviews: videos for BPI France and for our partner SIGFOX + Radio for RFI
- Each os us ate at least 1kg of jamón Iberico…
- … but we walked 10kms every day! So it doesn’t count right?! :)
What are the next steps? Partnerships and collaborations should spring very soon… Can’t wait to tell you more about it!